Friday, April 13, 2007

Welcome!

A good friend of mine recently rekindled my passion for writing... what better way to blend my love of writing and my addiction to Second Life.

I am a fashionista with a insatiable appetite for shoes. More often than not, I am shopping for yet another pair of heels or another gown. Sometimes I find the accessories first ... then scour for that perfect outfit to compliment the shoes!

Many ask for the designer of my outfit or gown ... so this shoplog is the answer to those questions.


Outfit: Last Call-Editorial / Earrings: Indy O Jewels-Starlet Earrings / Skin: Naughty Designs: Brat m7ET / Eyes: Naughty Designs-Paris Blue eyes / Hair: Naughty Designs-Winsome II

The Agora Ballroom (on the front steps)

Outfit: Last Call-Reina / Earrings: Ramos-Diamond Studs / Skin: Naughty Designs: Brat m7ET / Eyes: Naughty Designs-Paris Blue eyes / Hair: Naughty Designs-Winsome II