Friday, May 25, 2007

Home Sweet Home

As much as I am outgoing, I tend to enjoy my own time at my house on Il Viaggiatore island. Traveler Houston has been very kind to share his sim with me. One night, he invited me to the island, just like all the other nights, the only difference was a surprise he had for me. I stepped inside this sweet cozy glass house; taking in all the beautiful garden scenes on the walls and listened to the fountains in the foyer. Then he spoke words I will never forget: "This is yours ... Welcome home!" I was totally shocked, overwhelmed and really for the first time - speachless!

My glass house sits on the edge of a cliff forever watching the stunning sunsets. I spend my nights writing in my gazebo ... its peaceful and soothing to sit alone ... alone with my thoughts and writing. Even in the early evening hours, as I write, I sit in my gazebo enjoying the sunset.

Maybe one day, I will tell you about this man, Traveler Houston.