Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Beetle Mania!

This morning I was getting a second helping of Verbal Stew. Jellybean posted about this super cutie beetle ... and guess what - its PINK!! As soon as my eyes gobled up all the goodness, I ran directly for Beetle Mania! by Furia Freeloader.

Way worth the $500L just for the pink factor alone ... but I never owned a car in SL. When I say totally worth it - its WAY WORTH IT! I took my good friend Gracie Jessop out for a spin this afternoon on the Pontiac sim. We giggled the entire way around the track at my horrible driving skills!! What day wouldn't be complete if I didn't have Battered Boudiour on my body! *giggle*
And of course, I had to plug my friend, Bannock Ogg's, radio station - Renegade Radio - which is headquartered on the Pontiac sim. Check out his stream!outfit: Battered Bouboir-Diabolique/Shoes: Maitreya-Grace in Pearl/Rings: Fantasia by RH Engle/Skin: NST Hybrid II: Nymphet - Face #5 by Nevermore/Hair: Katya {white & black} by Deviant Kitties Shop