Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Year in Review

Sitting here wondering what to write ... nothing truly comes to mind but yet its flooded with memories. Ones that make me smile like dancing at the small original Phat Cat's where I first met Peri or waking up to Steves each morning or dancing the night away with Gracie and Bannock. The many hours I have spent shopping, writing my blog and the short-lived fashion column, chatting with friends and just recently traipsing through the KSU campus.
Digging through my snaps over the year, I can't help me laugh at my awful skins, laugh remembering the great times, and shed a tear for those not in SL to celebrate this milestone with me.
Thinking of all the wonderful things that had happened to me during this past year, it occurs to me... I was never left alone. I was always surrounded by my friends ... and loved every minute of it!
Thank you for such a terrific first year! lubs you all xoxo