Tuesday, March 18, 2008

blog break

When I started this blog, I've said I wouldn't take a break from sharing my slife's story. Its become my journal, something that has truly grown with me through my SL days. Altho, I do think that the quality of writing is now lacking and has been venting in essence... which isn't me ... or at least not how I perceive myself.

My Flickr and SLife will continue ... just not blogged. Flickr has become a more creative outlet for me at this time. You will be able to see a more the lighter side of my writing that I so completely enjoy and miss.

With a very heavy heart, this is a break from writing here ... SLFashionality will continue. For the moment, there will be no more glimpses into my RL, no more SL stories to share ... someday (hopefully soon) I'll return refreshed and ready to bring you all long on my SL adventures.

Great big hugs!