Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happy One Year!

I can't believe its been a year since this blog started. The day almost slipped by unnoticed ... ironically just like its beginning - quiet.
A year in SL is nearly a lifetime. Many wonderful events happened and ... well ... were blogged. What comes with the great, comes the sad. Finding terrific friends and losing an amazing partner all play into my next great adventure.
This blog has undergone a few face lifts and even a brief hiatus but none-the-less its still me - crazy scattered thoughts and silliness roll into one crazy post after another.
Looking back at the past 12 months, I laugh at some of the dumbest things I've posted while others make me smile in more ways than one. (Not to mention the insanity of crazy run-on sentences peppered with misspellings!)
What does the future hold? No clue.
Do I have a few ideas? Yup!
Can I tell you? Nope.
Moral of the story: Stay Tuned!
(wow easier than obtaining the gold at Fort Knox!)