Sunday, July 22, 2007

Tickled Pink!

After building and decorating non-stop for several days ... I decided to treat myself!
Drooling doesn't quite explain it ... its been MONTHS since my eyes first saw this dress, shoes, hair and accessories. Without fail, every time I went to X3D, I would debate on buying this gown. I started with the shoes ... still not having the complete set taunted me in my dreams it seemed.
Well no more!! This morning, I took the plunge and bought the ENTIRE set!

The shoes that started it all (I blame the shoes!):

Dress: X3D Marie Antoinette Collection-"Roulette"
Hair: X3D Marie Antoinette Collection-"Marie's hair style two"
Hair Accessories: X3D Marie Antoinette Collection- Rose Garland Hair Pin & X3D Marie Antoinette Collection-Ostrich Feather baret
Shoes: X3D Marie Antoinette Collection-"Roulette"