Saturday, September 8, 2007

Presto Chango!

Who doesn't like alittle variety?! Lately I have been trying to change where I shop and explore. In my travels, I had found Tickled Pink. Not only is the store named after my favie color but also loaded with yumminess which caused me to drool. I did manage to dry my chin before picking up Ingrid in a black color pack. The sculptie hat is color changeable - 66 colors!! woohoo!!

As I was putting this together, I realized I have from a not-so-recent shopping trek a color changing necklace and earring set from Miriel Everyday. Just to complete my color changing outfit, I slid on a fav pair of shoes from Silhouett that are menu driven color changeable.

(Old habits die hard - I did fall back on a ole fav, G.L.A.M. for the way cute ensemb. *giggle*)
outfit: G.L.A.M. Couture "Satin Corset Jumpsuit"/Shoes: Sleek Silhouetts w Sexy Walk by Silhouett/Earrings & Necklace: (Miriel Everyday) Bauble Earring - Black/Bracelet: Made by my sweetheart, Steves!/Wedding Rings: Fantasia by RH Engle/Skin: NST Hybrid II: Nymphet - Face #5 by Nevermore/Hair: Ingrid by Tickled Pink - TP Snow White