Thursday, September 27, 2007

Tiny Empires: A Friend Indeed

Yes - I have said goodbye to having my own family ... but said hello to a fantastic new and improved seventh ranked family under my friend, Princess Jellybean.
I had initially welcomed her and her line into our family earlier this week (making us ranked 7th). Just last night, Jelly took the offer that she couldn't refuse: The Royal Invite. She became her own family!! woohoo :)
Princess Jelly's line is not unlike mine - it is filled with loyal and devoted friends!
Being a supportive friend rather than be rivals in the rankings - my line joined under hers. Together, we became, again, the seventh ranked family.
ahhhh its good to be home ... again.
I truly am honored to have such a solid foundation network of friends ... and to be apart of a family with the same core idea - Fun!