Sunday, January 20, 2008

Building, Building, Burn Out

After searching a good portion of my day for this yummy beachfront property, I was exhausted. Really that was only the beginning! I spent the entire day building, rearranging, and occasionally shopping (amazingly not for clothes!) ... mainly for furniture and turtles. Yes I have turtles... my place needed a little something cute. Pheobe even named them - Rocco & Roxanne. Now if I can just get a beach garden created *cough* Dax! *cough* I think my place will be set. Oh yeah I need to finish the inside ... like I need a bed ... maybe that's why I didn't sleep yet?!
It was rare that I left the sim except to find furniture. My neighbor stopped to say hello and introduce herself (she's pretty nice). Even a newbie fell from the sky ... why do newbies fall from the sky on my properties?! He seemed pretty cool ... I took him shopping and gave a few pointers. Other than the occasional IM, checking on my Tiny Empires HUD, or a few friends coming over - it was quiet ... it feels so good to be back on the beach ... where I belong.