Monday, January 21, 2008

"Pixel Humping for Dummies" & a Ceiling Fan

Yesterday I found a "Dummies" book at The Loft along with some great furniture for my beach house. I invited DeCount over to see the new place. But I had to go AFK for about 5 minutes ... I come back to Decount riding on my ceiling fan's blade and his chat history about this Pixel Humping for Dummies book I have on my coffee table:

DeCount opens the book and takes a peek "ohhhhhh mercy! WOW... page 11"
DeCount makes a note off page 11 and whispers "Page 11.. eye opener!"
"What... im just saying... never thought it possible to do that using 3 prims... some doughnuts and a spanner. Lucky u haven't seen page 12... shocking! 2 nuns, 3 bars of soap and an anti gravity field"
DeCount laughs and reads a little more "Take a small bag of onions.. mix in 3 noobs with no clothes, place on a 1 prim poseball and simmer for an hour.. mix in some bad english and you have noob sex"
DeCount shakes his head " Crazy" tilting the book sideways
DeCount: OMG Is that legal?
DeCount flips the page over and gets a popup page " Oh sweet mercy... "
DeCount tries to open the middle page... but on seeing a glimpse of a neko... changes his mind
DeCount flicks though "Page 23, caring for your poseballs and how to clean them. ... sometimes your poseballs can get...."
DeCount: Oh gross
DeCount puts the book down and stares at you, watches you sway in the wind & pulls faces and smiles picking up a paper clip and aims it at your backside just missing you.... as i chuckle
DeCount fires another, "DIRECT HIT..."
DeCount sits back and acts innocent and opens page 32 on the book... almost throws up a little in his mouth and puts the book back down for good
DeCount riffles through your drawers
"JEEZ Luna..... I'm shocked"
DeCount goes for a spin (on the ceiling fan!)
DeCount feels giddy
You: DEC!!
DeCount looks down
DeCount Beresford: What?
Luna looks up
DeCount: I feel sick

(He's so going to hurt me when he sees this post! /me waves and grins to DeCount!!)