Saturday, January 12, 2008

Pop Quiz!

My ultimate past-time is blog browsing ... iunno why ... maybe its a look into who people really are? ... eh Whatever - I found this quiz ... I thought to give it a shot:
1) When you look at yourself in the mirror, what’s the first thing you look at? My nose
2) How much cash do you have on you? 33 bones (after tipping the pizza delivery kid)
3) What’s a word that rhymes with “TEST”? Nest
4) Favorite planet? Mercury
5) Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? ugh ... my mother calling to nag me... again...
6) What is your main ring tone on your phone? surprisingly the default one ... I can't figure out how to get a cool ringtone
7) What shirt are you wearing? A long sleeve tee and hubby's Green Latern tee
8) Do you “label” yourself? err label ... mmm no I don't ... or do I? ... mmm
9) Name the brand of your shoes you’re currently wearing? oooh-Might Good Scuffs by LLBean (they RAWK!)
10) Bright or Dark Room? Dark
11) What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? He's a crack-head ... ok no clue if he really does do crack but gawd he's funny!
12) Ever “spilled the beans”? nah I am careful when opening cans ;)
13) What were you doing at midnight last night? In SL trying to get a 2nd wind
14) What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? "Nioce!"
15) Do you ever click on “Pop Ups” or Banners? Nope, never!
16) What’s a saying that you say a lot? omg!
17) Who told you they loved you last? Hubby
18) Last furry thing you touched? Hubby's face (apparently he's sporting the "mountain man" look)
19) How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past Three Days? Two - Advil and Aleve
20) How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? None ... its all digital :)
21) Favorite age? 23
22) Your worst enemy? My stubborn pugs
23) What is your current desktop picture? A sunset on a golf course I played in the summer
24) What was the last thing you said to someone? "Can you get me a bottle of water?"
25) If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret? I would take the money and run!!
26) Do you love/like someone? of course!