Saturday, May 17, 2008

Aging is only for cheese & wine

**RL Post Ahead**
I turn the "Big 3-0" today. Surprisingly its not as daunting as I thought. Yes its another day in my life but today is a milestone. Thinking back when I was a kid, I thought 20 was old ... and 30 was unfathomable. I guess I'm a relic in my child's mind.
Looking back on the last 10 years ... I did the college thing, landed a terrific job as one of the youngest traders, battled cancer, moved to the northern Jersey, married an amazingly wonderful guy, changed careers, bought and renovated a 100-year old home ... the list is endless. Who would've thunk that crazy chick who, as a child, endlessly played piano, rode horses and relentlessly snuck out of her parent's home late at nite ... and now daydreams of owning her own Inn and belts out every single song regardless if she knows the words or not ... yeah she's 30.

Oh, 30 is going to be a good year ... and my 30's will be a damn good decade!

*The pic me at 3 months*