Thursday, October 11, 2007

Have You Hugged a Pug Today?

I adore pugs just as much as I love pink. Pugs, to some, are the ugliest dogs but I don't care - to me they are just so dam irresistible!
Today was like any other, I was playing Tiny Empires and minding my own business ... gawd no one is going to believe that ... *sigh* Here's the "real" lowdown - I got an offer to bribe someone to join my family and sent them an IM to coax them. I got an IM back from their liege *giggles* ... checked her profile (like I always do) and there is was - - Anipets! She had created two types of pugs - one to carry and an animated one. I am now the proud owner of two wrinkly prim pugs! *puggie snorts*
Just wait until Steves finds out that he has to walk them! (kidding, they are prims! just like prim babies, ya toss 'em back in inventory!!)

**In RL, I am owned by two pugs - Penny & Parker**