Saturday, October 27, 2007

KSU Journal: Crazy & Lovin' It

I have yet to attend class ... but getting to know the social scene very well *grin* Breaking free from the Deltas was my best move so far. I joined the Tappas (Tappa Lotta Assa). Now is this the group that will help hold my legs during those keg stands or hold the Yard while I chugged. The charter reads:
Kindly State Universities underground coed, anti-greek social club. Our main function is to party, start parties, crash parties, be the life of parties, so on and so forth. We do no joining rituals, just have the right mindset, and you're one of us, all you need is the will to be an animal!! We tap the kegs and tap the ass, and those in proper Greek groups finish last!

There seems to be a shortage of housing for everyone. As soon as any room is available, its taken within minutes! Thankfully I have this room for another two weeks. I do have a new roomie, Arienne Anatine, who happens to be good friends with Ducky ... small world!! Ari seems like a fun funky chick that is going to make the semesters fly!