Thursday, October 25, 2007

New Direction - New Flavor - Still Pink!

By now y'all have realized I don't blog about fashion anymore ... I still utterly adore shopping, accessories, fashion and looking hawt *winks* but really ... can't write about it anymore. Don't know why ... maybe my tastes have changed, my my SLife has gone in a new direction or my wallet can't take it... christ or maybe all the above - who knows *shrugs* On to bigger and hopefully better... regardless of this new path - its going to be me!

Tiny Empires
Wow! I haven't blogged about this in a long time ... where to start. Let's see I would like to welcome new family members Madison Weatherwax and her line as well as Ivy Paderborn. I am hoping to host our first ever family party this weekend ... altho I still have to count the votes. *hehe* This party is really for all of us to meet and greet the rest of the family. Come one, come all ... Its going to be a great time and hopefull I will have a DJ!!

SLCN
ahh I was finally on TV ... I knew it was my destiny!! mmm really it was I in the background... I am just over her left shoulder. My friend duckyfresh Watanabe is the Host of SCLN's "Thats S'Life" airing Thursday and Sunday at 4PM SLT. She did last nite's show on the Kindly sim. Catch my web TV debut: http://www.slcn.tv/ (check it out while its still airing)

My 1 Year Rez Party
What a terrific first year ... filled with friends, laughter, and yes tears. But all in all a terrific year! I am throwing a party to celebrate my first year!!! I am starting to get invites made and plans set ... be on the look out if you are on my friends list you are surely invited!

**RL Snafu**
Just like Luna, the RL me is just as adorbale, loveable and yes sometimes stupid ... I managed, all by myself, to slice into my middle finger while making a salad last nite. Hoping my finger wasn't going to need stitches (I hate needles) but rather I left the ER as the proud new owner of 8 stitches and a huge gauzed middle finger that would make any road rager proud to give! No typing for me ... but hey it wasn't stated in the release note! :P