Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Just All Over

Yeah I know I have been totally slackin' in the blog post department ... altho my rate of new posts has been on an increase *insert cheesy grin here*

TINY EMPIRES
So I got the new Federation HUD for Tiny Empires ... and umm yeah ... lost all my gold and my "citizens" either died or left town (hell I would too!). The HUD at first was exciting, lots of new "adventures", cool "upgrades" for my castle... and then I realized I spent nearly 3.5 million gold in just over an hour! Then it hit ... a Famine! *zoinks!* What the heck caused that!?!? To help my faux kingdom its gonna cost how much?! That's when I really regreted the new marble columns for the castle and beautiful lush gardens!! I knew I should haven't done it since the marble wasn't pink ... I sooo knew it! So long sad story, short ... I asked the creator for a reset in game (super nice guy too!). *hangs her head* My mini kingdom went back to the pixels they game from ... and I am back to ye old TE HUD.

KINDLY STATE UNIVERSITY
You are reading the blog of one fo the first students at Kindly State University!! Yup that's me - a college student! Maybe this time around I can finally perfect my keg stand! I was so excited to see the group invite to join the University ... and then to see I was only the third or fourth person in the group. As of tonight, there are 31 students (and quickly increasing!). The sim is yet to be opened ... but they are accepting applications on a first come first serve basis. OMG, don't ask what I put on my application *closes eyes and smiles to herself* Don't know what KSU is all about ... read one of my fav blogs - Mean Girls Guide to SL .