Thursday, December 6, 2007

"Eight Random Facts" - meme

I watched for days as random blogs that I troll get tagged and then laugh when friends get tagged ... now because of Catero, I must bow before the power of meme!

The Rules
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Luna’s 8 Random Facts
1. I am a small car lover/freak. I adore tiny two seaters, manual gear shift and European engineered. I would love to have an Aston Martin DB4 or even an MG. But really if its rare and exotic - I typically want it!
2. Weather has never been my friend. During most of my major life milestones some huge weather storm happened. I was married in a hurricane, honeymooned during another two hurricanes and purchased our 100-year old home in a blizzard.
3. My latest hobby has been studying Sears Kit Homes of the 1920s. For some odd reason, I became obsessed with American kit homes. The idea of a bundle of lumber being dropped off and a blue printed handed off and you left to build it ... its just amazing that many of these homes are still standing today ... and with little to no documentation about these homes that dot the American neighborhoods... just look close enough!
4. My lifelong dream is to own and operate my own Bed and Breakfast or Inn. I would love to find a historic property by the beach or in beautiful wine country of California or New York.
5. I have had so many odd side jobs - a golf caddy, ambulance driver, delivered newspapers, chef apprentice, baker, and freelance writer to name a few. These jobs were either at night or during the weekends while keeping a regular full-time career. I would get bored at one side job and find another. (mmm maybe next join the local Polar Bear Club!)
6. Recently I cut off 16" of hair for Locks of Love ... I now have about 1.5" left on my head, dyed the remainder black with red tips! Gawd I love it!!
7. I am a cancer survivor. Go to the doctor - get checked out - it could save your life! I was diagnosed the day before my 21st birthday, fought my battle for almost 2 years and now nearly 7 years in remission. (ok do the math to find my age!).
8. Scrapbooking is a passion of mine. Just like taking snaps in SL, I do that in RL as well... love to flip through pages and pages, album after album remembering all the moments and events.

err - meh tags: Elexor Matador, Eloria LeShelle, GiveMeABig Oh, TheDiva Rockin & Noelyci Ingmann (Ok gimme enough time I will find 8 who have yet to be tagged!)