Friday, December 28, 2007

Stir Crazy ... or just plain crazy ...

I went into work today for a short time thinking I could get work done. Well not the case, my phone is non-stop, my task bar is set ablaze from the blinking unread IMs, and I am here blogging. My ADD is kicking in over-drive ... I need out! I was seriously crazy thinking that today would be a good day to go into work for some peace and quiet while I finished a project.
The parking lot was empty (great parking spot close to the front door!) ... but my two office chairs have seen more people sit in them than they did all year!! Granted I really do love my co-erkers, and I haven't been out of my office to gab ... so I guess they are starting to come to me.
I know by now you are thinking "go farking home, crazy chick!" Totally wishing I could but this project has been on my plate now for days and I have been home goofin' off in SL at home. So what do I do ... head into work so I leave the temptation of loggin' in SL. Instead I am blogging and getting caught up on the latest office gossip!! gah!
/me flips through her Ipod for songs as she blogs