Monday, December 17, 2007

Updatie-poo

KSU
This past weekend KSU hosted an Open House by sending out guest passes to those interested in "attending school". The campus had plenty of events planned and of course those usual gatherings still happened. Catero organized an amazing event by turning a rarely used building into a DiscoTech. Killian invited me to a Kappa frat party. I even found myself dancing on a library conference room table at one of the many impromptu gatherings. Killian was DJing the stream so tons of emo/alternative tunes while Pheobe (or P2 as I call her) danced on the table! You can always check out the photos on Flickr.

Shopping
The new Second Style magazine arrived on my doorstep. I quickly thumbed through only to find out I have all the highlighted jackets. I guess I did more shopping than what I realized! Now I did see a new place called Shooz which has fantastically yummy boots ... I am debating on the sleek-style or the more urban-style of the lace up. Maybe a brown in one look and black in the other?! ... oh the decisions!!