Sunday, December 9, 2007

If Your Friends Jumped From a Train ...

... would you? Ummm .. hellzya! Snooping through Flickr snaps, I saw so many people jumping from this train ... and well I just *had* to try it.
When I arrived, I instantly fell in love with The Far Away. The rusted texutres, the tall wheat fields, and the endless possiblities for the imagination.
AM Radio created this fantastic location. As the popularity grew, he decided to give something back. With every purchase of either a wheat field, rusted car, locomotive, etc., all the monies will go Heifer International Charity.
As I was standing in the fields writing this post, more people started to appear. I stood and watched... many just came to explore, AM chatted with me for a short bit, and then someone (like me) jumped from the train! The longer I stayed the more hidden poses and animations I found ... will I tell you? No. Check it out for yourself... do it all or do nothing at all ... whatever it is - help support Heifer International!